We're always getting lots of new inventory here at the shop. Check out my recent favorites below!
(1) Succulent in hand painted terra cotta pot with lace and turquoise accents by Planted in Simplicity. Our resident plant lady Amy Rapoza makes sweet little succulents in upcycled planters. These are perfect as housewarming, thank you, and "thinking of you gifts" or just for brightening up your own home.
(2) Woven Wall Hanging by Bloom into the Sea. Artist and soon-to-be Fibers Major at UMass Dartmouth, Gwynneth Burns makes the most lovely wall hangings and dream catchers with a variety of beautiful yarns and other textiles with crystal and found object accents. Her work is great addition to your bedroom or dorm room for good vibes and sweet dreams.
(3) Blue Moon Beer Soap by Earth & Anchor. This Providence, RI based company makes soaps, scrubs, bath salts, cleansing masks and other bath and body products in a plethora of amazing scents, but what really sets them apart is their beer soap! In scents like Mercy Brown, Narragansett Lager, Shiner Bock, Old Rasputin Imperial Stout, and Captains Daughter IPA, these are popular among the craft beer crowd. Plus the Blue Moon soap smells like a citrusy creamsicle!
(4) Teeny Bowl by Michelle Phaneuf. Handmade in Barrington, RI Michelle's ceramic work incorporates unique glaze and decal layering. Much of her work features a nautical twist or local landmarks within the imagery. You can grab a shot cup, mug, bud vase, or the always popular teeny bowl, which are small all purpose dishes to use for ingredient prep, to hold your keys, bobby pins, rings, or anything else you can think of.
(5) Gold Feather Earrings by Winterhill Jewelry. All of artist Vanessa Templeman's jewelry is 3D printed in Somerville, MA, making it a sustainable and highly affordable option for jewelry. PLUS they are probably the most fun earrings you will own in. They come in fun bright colors with designs like flowers, hearts, birds, geometric shapes, and our personal favorite- pineapples!
(6) Labradorite and Snake Rib Rings by Project Om. Metalsmith Alisha Ray crafts fine jewelry at her home studio in Johnston, RI, using crystals, precious gems, and different specimens casted in silver and bronze. Her intent is to spread positive vibes and good energy and from personal experience, it works!. I have begun to amass my own collection of Project Om jewels and each piece is incredibly unique with so much attention to detail. These make lovely gifts for a special person in your life, even if that person is yourself.
I'll be back soon with another assortment of my favorites to share with you!